- Easy to setup scripts
- Very fast because of internal structure (and thanks to MySQL and mod_perl)
- Completely customizable: easy to alter layout using css, templates and
- Fast search capabilities (see also extra features withing
- Extensive help-system
- Context helpsystem with popup windows (partially completed)
- Unlimited number of languages possible (the templates in the package
are supplied in Dutch, French, and at the moment partly in English)
- Until 99 different currencies possible
- Different vat-rates on a per product basis
- Unlimited number of countries possible (for setting freight costs and
if applicable the amount for free delivery, even possible to make a difference
- Free delivery option possible per country, per activity and per user
- Quick Order option: order by reference, and/or add to Favorites (if registered)
- Product structure:
- Products can be divided up to 99 chapters
- Within each chapter products are divided within rubrics
- A product-page consists of one or more products within the same rubric
- The number of products grouped together on one product-page is unlimited
- A tree-structure is available which points to one or more rubrics,
which then points to product-groups
- Price-structures that can be used:
- Different prices per quantity possible
- Different price-levels (unlimited)
- Client specifique price-levels
- Offer prices per user-account or group-account: can be limited on date, hour
and minutes. This is of course visible for the user.
- Prices with V.A.T. included or excluded as specified in the default section
of the config file. Of course the user can change this for him personally
- Specific for the Belgian market: Reprobel, Recupel, Bebat and Auvibel
(Belgian taxes) on a per product basis: can be adapted for other taxes
in other countries
- And about the possible images
- Standard image per product page (keep it fast, so only give a big image
if the user want it).
- Big image per product page (is displayed when clicked on the standard image)
- Small images per product-group (when more then one product group is
displayed on one page, i.e. at the end of a tree structure)
- Every tree in the tree structure can also have a small image
- Every single product can have a small image
- Use of icons possible per product-page
- Stock icon for each single product (to give an idea of availability)
- Offer icon per product meaning a special offer price is being used (click on it to see validity).
- Icons for the Personal-catalogue (see Group Manager for more info)
- Order confirmations:
- Order confirmation to the user can be send in HTML-mail or TEXT-mail
(XML through e-mail will follow shortly)
- Options for order confirmation to the shop-owner:
- Can be send by e-mail in HTML format.
- Can be send by e-mail in TEXT format.
- Can be send in ASCII as an attachment.
- Can be send in XML as an attachment.
- Or a combination of the above, and to one or more e-mail addresses.
- All formats depend on templates. In other words you decide in which format
and in which structure it will be sent. It all depends how you want
these orders processed. For more information, please Contact us.
- Direct linking:
- With special URL's it's possible to let users enter your shop directly
on specific pages.
- The different possibilities are :
- Enter directly on a specific "tree" within your index tree
- Enter directly on a specified product page.
- Enter as if the user has searched for specific keywords, giving directly
the results of that search.
- For E-mailings: integrate links with your e-mails where the user can click
on to enter your shop with automatic login (no password needed in this
case). This can be combined with one of the other possibilities above.
Copyright © 1996-2010 Stefan Loones